Become a Sarvey Supporter Today!
Sarvey Wildlife Care Center depends solely on public donations. We have become a valuable resource for the community over the past 3 decades. While we do compete for some grants, the primary source of our funding is YOU, the individual donor. We thank you for your support. Any questions or inquires about donations, please email us.
All donations made through our eTapestry database are secure. We are registered as a 501(c)3 charity, and your donations are tax-deductible. TAX ID# 91-1303534
For donations In Honor of or In Memory of
All other donations, please scroll down to complete donation details. THANK YOU!
You may also donate through Paypal.
Did you Know?
- Every animal has a cost associated with its care, even those that must be euthanized humanely due to the extent of their injuries.
- Even if you have never brought an animal to our wildlife care center, you can still help us rehabilitate these animals in need with your donation.
- While the true cost varies with each animal, the average cost is $200 per patient. (Compare this to your pet's vet visits and this is a bargain!)
- Can you afford $15/month (or more) to help us care for an animal in need?
- We know that many hands makes light work (our volunteers prove this everyday), and many donors make the work we do possible.
- Become a Sarvey Supporter today!
- The wild ones thank you.