Thank you to Dabba Walla Bags for their donation of these adorable lunch bags. This Seattle based company is helping us by allowing us to resell their products to support our rehabiliation efforts. We thank them for their help in our fundraising efforts!
Long a symbol of intellect, owls have resurged in popularity and it is no wonder. Who can resist the adorable face of our Hoot Owl lunch bag, just waiting to carry your little scholar's lunch? A great alternative to wasteful brown paper bags or vinyl lunch bags, our Hoot Owl makes everyone a little smarter by packing lunch in a reusable, machine-washable, toxic-free bag.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold. An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.